Malaysian Journal of Chinese Studies, Volume 3, No.1, 2014
The Malaysian Journal of Chinese Studies is a peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary journal that provides a forum on the studies of the Chinese communities in the fields of the social sciences and humanities.
||Publisher: Dong Jiao Zong Higher Learning Centre Bhd.
(A company limited by guarantee No. 292570A)
Chief Editor: VOON Phin Keong (文平强), Ph.D.
- LEW Bon Hoi (廖文辉) Ph. D.
- MOK Soon Chong (莫顺宗) Ph. D.
- SIM Kay Koh (沈闺高) Ph. D.
- Helen TING Mu Hung (陈穆红) Ph. D.
Date Published: November 2014
- Assoc. Prof. John Butcher, Griffith University, Australia
- Prof. Terence Gomez, University of Malaya, Malaysia
- Prof. Michael Hsiao, Academia Sinica, Taiwan
- Prof. Iwasaki Ikuo, Takushoku University, Japan
- Dr. Li Tana, Australian National University
- Prof. Liu Hong, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Prof. Francis Loh Kok Wah, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia
- Professor Sharon A. Carstens, Portland State University, USA
- Prof. Wang Gungwu, University of Singapore, Singapore
- Adjunct Prof. Yen Ching-Hwang, Adelaide University, Australia
- Prof. Zhang Jijiao, Academy of Social Sciences, China
Price/Subscription (inclusive of surface mail)
KDN: PP17542/02/2013 (031946) ISSN : 2232-1713
- Individuals: Malaysia/Singapore: RM20.00, Overseas: US20.00
- Institutions: Malaysia/Singapore: RM30.00, Overseas: US30.00
Trans-Ocean Litigation: The Batang Kali Massacre,
by Quee Jin Teck and Quee Ngee Meng (in Chinese)
NG Yean Leng
RAINBOW: An Epic Story of Heroic Fighters for Independence
by Lin Yan
SIM Kay Koh
Chinese Educationist Movement in Malaysia –
A Study on the Struggle of Dong Jiao Zong (1970-2002)
by Cheong Yuen Keong (in Malay)
Helen TING Mu Hung
Guidelines for Submission