找回密码
 注册
搜索

三月份学期停止课堂教学 March semester stop classroom instruction

[复制链接]
注册处 发表于 2020-3-13 16:47:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

致:全体学术课程学生
三月份学期停止课堂教学
鉴于近日新型冠状病毒(COVID-19)肆虐,我国国内确诊病例与日俱增,故于本月16号开课的三月份学期课堂教学调整为线上教学(Online Learning)。请同学们按照课表所指定的时间准时开展线上学习,具体注意事项如下:
(1)    线上教学平台使用步骤:
(i)           下载并安装“ZOOM”
(ii)        登入账号格式:学号+名字,如;2020200-DIT Tan Ah Ming
(iii)       进入课程的Meeting ID,请于本校ELP(E-learning Portal)取得,或向任课老师索取
(2)有关ZOOM的使用,请参阅此连结https://youtu.be/JBEKnj6oX-o
课堂教学将于下周开始停止,直到另行通知。如有任何疑问,请洽注册处(教务组),分机128/129/130,[url=mailto:%E7%94%B5%E9%82%AEroaau@newera.edu.my]电邮roaau@newera.edu.my[/url]。
谢谢。
新纪元大学学院

注册处(教务组)        敬启

Dear All Academic students,
March semester stop classroom instruction
In view of the current outbreak of the coronavirusdisease (COVID-19) and the growing number of confirmed infected cases inMalaysia, the March semester classes which start on the 16th of thismonth, will now be conducted online. A timetable of all the online classes hasbeen fixed. To register and join your respective online classes, studentsshould do the following:
(1)              Register for the onlinesubjects (The registration period will be from  16/3 to 23/3)
(2)              To use the onlinelearning platform
(i)                Download and install“ZOOM.US”
(ii)             Select “Join ameeting”
(iii)           Login ID Format:Student ID + FULL NAME,example: 202000-DIT Tan Ah Ming
(iv)            To join classdiscussions, obtain Meeting ID. The Meeting ID can be obtained from the ELP(E-learning Portal) or from the lecturer.
(3)              To use ZOOM, pleaseuse this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocTFLh46fgE
Classroom instruction suspendednext week until further notice.
If you have any inquiries,please contact the Registrar’s Office (Academic Affairs Unit), ext 128/129/130,email: roaau@newera.edu.my.
Thank you.
Regards,
New EraUniversity College
Registrar’sOffice (Academic Affairs Unit)

2003131641392.png
2003131641391.png

手机版|新纪元大学学院|  

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 23:27 , Processed in 0.038879 second(s), 21 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表