编号:  N20/RO/NOTICE/015
日期:  14/4/2020

致:技职课程同学

关于大专生纾困津贴(资料更新)

(1)    相关机构将会通过学校发放相关大专生纾困津贴。

(2)   纾困津贴RM200将会通过InterbankGiro 的方式转账给全体同学(2020年3月31日在籍生)。

(3)   相关机构要求学生必须以本人户口领取该笔纾困津贴,因此学生必须于20/4/2020前完成以下步骤:
a)                 登录学生系统,确认系统中的新银行资料正确无误。需注意事项如下:
                                                       i.           银行户口持有人姓名属学生本人, 和系统中学生名字相同*
                                                     ii.           银行户口持有人身份证号码和系统中学生身份证号码相同*
                                                   iii.           银行户口需是学生本人的个人银行户口,不接受联名银行户口**
                                                   iv.           确保该银行户口处于活跃(Active)状态**

*如果银行户口资料与系统学生名字不相符,将无法领取纾困津贴。
**银行户口资料有误如联名银行户口、银行户口不活跃(Inactive)将会导致转账失败,也无法领取纾困津贴。

b)                 填写以下GoogleForm:
                                                             i.     在GoogleForm上传身份证和银行资料页(银行名称、银行户口、银行户口持有人姓名及身份证号码),截止日期:20/4/2020(星期一)
                                                           ii.     技职课程请填写:https://forms.gle/SUNCTC57nfoB8o4d6

*注意需使用学生电邮(exp:kammingming7321@e.djzhlc.edu.my方能填写此电子表格)

(4)    不遵守上述规定及逾期者,将会导致汇款延误。

(5)   因银行帐号及个人资料填写错误而引起的第一次转账失败,在第二次转账时将扣除手续费RM10

(6)    如有任何疑问,请电邮至aru@newera.edu.my.。谢谢。

LatestInformation on the one-off payment of RM200.00 for students under the PakejRangsangan Ekonomi Prihatin Rakyat
(1)   Theauthority will disburse the fund of the one-off payment for students through NewEra Institue of Vocational & Continuing Education (NEIVCE).

(2)   Oncethe fund has been received, NEIVCE will then remit the one-off payment to allstudents (student status is active as of 31st March 2020) via InterbankGiro.

(3)   Theauthority has informed that the one-off payment will only be credited into thestudent’s personal account (not a joint account).  Therefore, we would like to seek the cooperationfrom all the students to complete the following steps by 20 April 2020:

a.       Pleaselog into the student portal and make sure the following details are correct andupdate the latest’s bank details, if there is:
                                                             i.     The name of the accountholder is similar with the student’s name in the student portal. *
                                                           ii.     The NRIC number of theaccount holder is similar with the NRIC number in the student portal. *
                                                         iii.     The bank account must be thestudent's personal account (not a joint account). **
                                                         iv.     The bank account is anactive account. **

*The remittance will be unsuccessful, if the bank account’s holder name is not similarwith the name of the student in the system.
**The remittance will be unsuccessful, if the bank account is either a jointaccount or inactive account.  

b.     Complete the Google Form:
                                                             i.     Please click on this linkbelow for the Google form and then upload the photocopy of your NRIC and thepassbook page that with information such as name of bank, account number and accountholder’s name with NRIC number. The deadline to complete the Google form is 20April 2020 (Monday).
                                                           ii.     Vocational Programmes: https://forms.gle/SUNCTC57nfoB8o4d6

*Attention:  Must log  in  with email  address  that provided  by  NEIVCE (exp: kammingming7321@e.djzhlc.edu.my)to  open and  fill  this google form.
(4)   Failureto complete the Step (3)a & (3)b will result in late receiving the one-offpayment.
(5)   Studentswho have furnished the wrong information in resulting the remittanceunsuccessful in the first attempt, the fee of RM10.00 will be imposed for thesecond remittance.  

Ifhave need any further clarification, please email to aru@newera.edu.my.Thank you.

Registrar’sOffice
注册处   敬启  

Notice015_VOCATIONAL_Information of Pakej Rangsangan Ekonomi Prihatin Rakyat_ch.pdf

221.13 KB, 下载次数: 7084

手机版|新纪元大学学院|  

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 18:59 , Processed in 0.047914 second(s), 21 queries .

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表