NEUC Internship Services
|Job Title: Communication Intern|
||What You’ll be Doing:
• Planning, creating and curating engaging social media content
• Support the development of media editorial materials such as press releases, pitch notes, factsheets, bios, etc.
• Support in promoting news stories and features to the media
• Collating, producing and evaluating media coverage report
• Support media-led initiatives (not limited to press conferences, promotional events, media runs, etc.)
• Creation and maintenance of the media lists
• Assist in client and partner liaison
• Diploma, degree or post-graduate degree in PR / Journalism / Marketing / Communication or equivalent
• Strong research and analytical skills
• Proficient in crafting engaging written and visual content; adept at exploring diverse perspectives.
• Computer skills: MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• High proficiency in written and spoken English, BM and Mandarin.
• Internship position available for a minimum duration of 3 months.
• Enjoy the flexibility of working remotely while collaborate through virtual huddles and face-to-face meetings
||5 days per week
||9 hours per day
||RUBIX is a communication agency that believes in unearthing stories and finding unique narratives for brands.
Creativity is the heartbeat of our approaches, RUBIX seeks to represent brands and people who feel the same way too. Whether it’s an art exhibition that tells a story about countless hours of craft or a brand that wants to make a real difference, we combine our passion and campaign know-how to create meaningful impact for them.
RUBIX offers services such as brand development through narration, public relations, strategic media relations and content creation.
||Riverville Residences, Jalan Taman Seri Sentosa, Taman Sri Sentosa,
58000 Kuala Lumpur
<< Back to Internship List