A. Admission Requirements
- Possess a high school certificate or its equivalent.
- Possess a Cambridge GCE Advanced Level (A Level) or its equivalent.
- Possess a Cambridge GCE/IGCSE Ordinary Level (O Level) or its equivalent.
- Proficiency in the four skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing) in either English or Chinese Language.
- Chinese Language HSK examination certificate Grade 4 or above for those who apply for courses with major in Chinese Language & Literature, Education, Media Studies, Drama & Visuals, Guidance & Counselling Psychology.
- Internationally recognized English proficiency test.
|Business Administration /
Finance & Accounting
Remark: Applicants who fail to meet the requirements above will be required to first enroll in English Immersion Course, offered by New Era University College, with maximum period of 12 months.
B. Intake and Application Deadline
The application must be submitted 3 months before the commencement date of each intake:
2018 January Intake ：Best before 15 October 2017
2018 March Intake ：Best before 15 December 2017
2018 May Intake ：Best before 15 February 2018
2018 September Intake ：Best before 15 June 2018
C. Documents to be submitted with the Application
- A copy of the completed application form;
- 5 copies of recent passport sized photos (with white background);
- 3 set photocopy of passport (all pages);
- A photocopy of the original academic transcript, accompanied by a translated copy in either English or Malay and certified by the school attended;
- A photocopy of the original highest educational certificate, accompanied by a translated copy in either English or Malay and certified by the school attended;
- A photocopy of Chinese Language examination certificate, IELTS, TOEFL or equivalent language proficiency transcripts;
- Other supporting documents or portfolio;
- Completed Health Examination Report Form (provided by the University);
- A non-refundable application fees and EMGS processing fees shall be paid to NEW ERA EDU SDN BHD before the offer letter is issued. The remaining payment for Year 1 shall be made upon registration.
D. International Student Application Procedures
E. Payment Methods
- Applying locally: Please use cheque or bank draft made payable to “New Era Edu Sdn Bhd”.
Payment by debit card or credit card is only accepted at our counter.
- Applying from overseas: Please use either one of the methods below.
Please DO NOT send any cash.
- (i) Bank draft in US dollars made payable to “New Era Edu Sdn Bhd”. Please attach the bank draft with the application form.
- (ii) Telegraphic transfer (TT). Please attach the original copy of payment slip with the application Documents.
Bank account details:
Beneficiary : NEW ERA EDU SDN. BHD.
Beneficiary Account No. : 706-109344-8
Beneficiary’s Bank : OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad
Beneficiary’s Bank Address : 4&5, Jalan Raja Haroun, 43000 Kajang, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
Swift Code : OCBCMYKL
Telephone : +603-83175200
F. Notification of Admission
- The admission results will be sent by email to the student.
- The offer pack containing offer letter, fee schedule and other related documents will be sent to each student individually.
G. Registration and Enrollment
All students who have been offered a place should register by the designated date. Applicants who fail to complete the registration procedures are regarded to have given up their application.
Documents needed for registration:
- The original highest educational certificate obtained;
- The original academic transcript;
- The original Chinese Language HSK examination certificate, IELTS, TOEFL or equivalent language proficiency transcripts.
H. Important Notes for Applicants
- The applicant can apply for more than one programme, but should register for only one programme of study.
- The University has the right to withdraw the offer of a place to any applicant found to have been involved in any fraudulent transaction of the admission certificate.
- Should the documents submitted for application is found to have be forged or altered, the application shall be revoked and/or the student dismissed from the University.
I. Course Enquiries
If you have any questions about the admission to our programmes, please do not hesitate to contact Ms. Norhafizah from the Student Enrolment Department (International Student Affairs).
Telephone : +603-8739 2770 Ext 161
Fax : +603-8733 6799
Email : email@example.com
J. Office Hours
Mondays to Fridays : 8.30am-5.00pm
Saturdays : 8.30am-12.30pm
The office is closed on Sundays and public holidays.