• Handling all inbound / outbound calls pertaining to customer general enquiries, complaints, comments, feedbacks and other raising issue related to the company's products
• Problem faced are related to online E-Ticketing Services (Refund, Amend, Exchange, ID problem, system Issue and etc.)
• To exceed customers expectation in terms of customer service & accurate information.
• Work in a team to achieve the required KPI elements and SLA.
• Fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese & English (all oral and written)
• Good in both time management & people development skills
• Able to work under pressure
• Able to communicate effectively with all stakeholders
• Minimum 1 year of working experience in the Call Centre industry will be an added advantage for this position.
• Applicant must be willing to work on rotational shifts and off day
• Each shift consists of 9 working hours and inclusive of 1 hour lunch for rest.
• Applicant must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur.
• 5 working days in a week
• EPF & SOCSO
• Sick leave
• Annual leave
• Rest & relax area (pool & foosball table, etc.) Gym and shower facilities.
• Quarterly staff recognition and appreciation
• Stage: Customer Service Executive > Senior Customer Service Executive > Team Leader >Senior Team Leader > Assistant Manager > Manager > Senior Manager
|Job Category:||Full Time
|Qualification:||Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma
|Working Area:||Menara KPJ
||5 days per week
||8 hours per day
||Aegis BPO Malaysia Sdn Bhd
||We are a leading global business services provider of customer experience management. We offer a comprehensive suite of solutions that helps your business plan deeper, transparent and better optimized customer connections and experiences- from strategy development through execution. For 30 years, we have been the go-to experience creators for global giants across outsourcing and technology. Present in 44 locations across 9 countries and with over 40,000 employees, we manage almost half a billion customer interactions every year for over 150 clients across diverse sectors. We believe that makes us your ideal transformation partner. Our willingness to invest in forward oriented innovation and embrace a new economic era led to the successful sale of AUI to Teleperformance in the recent past. Established on a note of promise and with the right mind-set, this strategic turn redesigns our ability to tap into a world of new opportunities and results.
||+603 7661 3636
||Symphony House, Level 2, Pusat Dagangan Dana 1, Jalan PJU1A/46, 47301, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia